Graduation Fact Sheet
Graduation Ceremonies for undergraduate and graduate students will be held at 2:00pm on June 27, 2014 at the Curtis Culwell Center in Garland.
Graduates should report to the ceremony by 11:30am ; look for signs to check in. You will receive your name card from the help desk. You should bring your cap and gown, purchased from Jostens, to the auditorium on the day of the ceremony. Around 12:45pm Career Services Staff will assist you with lining up. You will line up in front of your degree program sign.
The graduation ceremony will start at 2:00pm precisely.
Doors to the auditorium will open at 1:00pm for attendees.
Graduation photos will be taken during the ceremony by Grad Images.
Caps and Gowns
Your cap and gown cannot be ordered on the day of graduation. You must purchase your cap and gown from Jostens during Grad Fest or by calling them at 1-800-854-7464 at least 10 weeks before graduation. Your order must be placed at least 10 weeks before the graduation ceremony.
(Note: Last time to place a Cap and Gown order is May 29, 2014)
If you missed the Grad Fest please contact Career Services at 972-929-9353 for further arrangements.
The tassel, cap and gown are yours to keep. Bring your regalia to the auditorium on the day of graduation.
- Graduates should arrive by 11:30am to get their name card from the help desk
- Around 12:45pm graduates will begin to line up. Career Service Staff will assist you with lining up
- The graduation ceremony will start at 2:00pm precisely. Please ask that all family and friends arrive early so ceremony will not be disturbed.
- Please ask family and friends to refrain from bring any flowers, balloons or noise makers as these items are prohibited at this venue.
- If you have any questions call 972-929-9353, email firstname.lastname@example.org or come to Career Services.