Grad Fest - (Irving, Ft. Worth and Richardson campus students only)
IT IS MANDATORY THAT ALL JUNE AND AUGUST CAMPUS GRADUATING SENIORS MUST ATTEND ONLY ONE OF THESE INFORMATION SESSIONS AND BREAKOUT SESSIONS AT THE IRVING LOCATION.
Information Sessions For All Campus Seniors
- Tuesday, May 13, 2014 from 11:00 am - 11:30 am in The Alamo Room
- Thursday, May 15, 2014 from 4:00 pm - 4:30 pm in The Alamo Room
- Tuesday, May 13, 2014 from 11:30 am - 1:00 pm in The Student Commons
- Thursday, May 15, 2014 from 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm in The Student Commons
During Breakout Session You May:
- Schedule your Senior Appointment with your Career Advisor
- Complete your graduation application
- Complete your Exit Counseling with Student Finance Advisors
- Purchase cap and gown
- Order your class ring
- Order graduation announcements
- And more...
Questions about Grad Fest?
Please call: 972-929-9353 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also visit Career Services in Room 101