Services to Employers
DeVry University comprises one of the largest private education systems in North America. The university's reputation as a leader in education is built upon keeping our programs at the cutting edge of technology in the workplace. DeVry's programs are developed and regularly updated with input from business and industry.
All coursework is directed toward the career focus of each program; therefore our graduates have the technical, analytical, communications and problem-solving skills that can make them valuable contributors to your workforce. Programs forge hands-on experience in modern technologies through sophisticated laboratory courses. Specialized "senior projects" and work/study internships provide graduates with real-world know-how.
How Our Service Can Benefit You
- One call to DeVry's Career Services department can streamline your hiring process.
- The staff will coordinate any on-campus or off-campus recruiting, which includes interviewing, or company presentations.
- Candidates can be prescreened to match employer qualifications, and resumes sent to you at no cost.
- Because DeVry graduates three classes per year (February, June, and October) employers can recruit throughout the year.
- We offer service to DeVry alumni, for companies who need candidates with experience.
To help you decide if a DeVry graduate is the right match for your company, take a look at some specific information about our various programs of study.
Then contact the nearest Career Services Office to your company to start the hiring process in motion!