Transcript FAQ

How are my lenders notified of my enrollment?
Enrollment information for all students is automatically sent to the National Student Loan Clearinghouse. The Clearinghouse notifies your lender. 

When are diplomas issued?
Students who have begun their final session of coursework for program completion must submit a Graduation Application to their location to request that a diploma be ordered. Diplomas are mailed after all graduation requirements have been met and all financial obligations to the University have been fulfilled.

How can I obtain a diploma cover if I don't attend the ceremony?
To request a diploma cover, contact Reid Oven at or at 972-929-9345.

How do I replace a lost diploma?
Please submit a Diploma Status/Duplicate Diploma Request form to your location.

Home | Student Central | Student Services | Academics | Campus Information | Admissions | Financial Information | Career Services | Community Outreach | Mesquite Center